RuDEX (hereinafter referred to as 'RuDEX' or 'the Gateway') is a cryptocurrency gateway to Bitshares which is operated by BLOCKCHAINED (BLCKCHND) Team . The main access point for RuDEX is https://rudex.org, RuDEX is a gateway that provide cryptocurrency deposit and withdraw service (hereinafter referred to as 'the Service') to/from Bitshares. For the convenience of wording in this Agreement, Team RuDEX and the Gateway are referred to as 'We' or other applicable forms of first person pronouns in this Agreement. All natural persons or other subjects who use the Service shall be users of the Gateway. For the convenience of wording in this Agreement, the users are referred to as 'You' or any other applicable forms of the second-person pronouns. For the convenience of wording in this Agreement, you and us are collectively referred to as 'both parties', and individually as 'one party'.
We hereby remind you that:
1. The digital assets themselves are not offered by any financial institution, corporation or the Gateway;
2. The digital asset market is new and unconfirmed, and will not necessarily expand;
3. Digital assets are primarily used by speculators, and are used relatively less on retail and commercial markets; digital asset transactions are highly risky, due to the fact that they are traded throughout 24-hour a day without limits on the rise or fall in price, and market makers and global government policies may cause major fluctuations in their prices;
4. Digital asset transactions may be suspended or prohibited at any time due to the enactment or modification of national laws, regulations and regulatory documents. Digital assets trading is highly risky and therefore not suitable for the vast majority of people. You acknowledge and understand that investment in digital assets may result in partial or total loss of your investment and therefore you are advised to decide the amount of your investment on the basis of your loss-bearing capacity. You acknowledge and understand that digital assets may generate derivative risks. Therefore, if you have any doubt, you are advised to seek assistance from a financial adviser first. Furthermore, aside from the above-mentioned risks, there may also be unpredictable risks. Therefore, you are advised to carefully consider and use clear judgment to assess your financial position and the above mentioned risks before making any decisions on buying and selling digital assets; any and all losses arising therefrom will be borne by you and we shall not be held liable in any manner whatsoever.
5. You understand that Bitshares is a decentralized exchange based on blockchain, the basic account service and the trade processing service are provided by Bitshares, there are also other institutions or single persons that issue assets and/or provide service on Bitshares. You understand that the Gateway is only used for you to deposit/withdraw cryptocurrency to/from Bitshares. The Gateway only undertake the due obligations for the availability of own issued assets (with 'RUDEX.' as prefix of the name, besides “PPY”), do not undertake the due obligations for the account service and the trade processing service provided by Bitshares, do not undertake the due obligations for availability of the assets issued by other institutions or single persons.
6. There are risk in both Internet and Bitshares, include but not limit to failure for software, hardware to connect to Internet, security risk for Bitshares accounting system. As the availability and reliability of Internet and Bitshares are not under our control, we do not undertake obligations for the loss caused by the risks mentioned above.
7. It is prohibited to use the Gateway for money laundering, smuggling, bribery，if any user are found relevant to these actions, the Gateway will take various actions, include but not limited to terminating the Service to the user, informing relevant authority.
8. Deposit/Withdraw page for ‘RUDEX’ assets clearly displays minimum amount of the tokens that the Gateway processes. Any amounts below this number are considered donations and will NOT be returned!
9. RuDEX gateway operates on fee revenue. You can see the full fee schedule below:
Minimum value to deposit
|Minimum value to withdrawal||Withdrawal fee|
|USDT (Tether USD)||5||5||1.5|
The fee structure is dynamic and depends on market conditions, with current withdrawal fee always displayed on the deposit/withdraw dialog. If you are initiating withdrawal manually, or through some other interface that does not explicitly list the withdrawal fee, you are agreeing to it and we are not responsible for any problems arising from such use. By sending any withdrawal transaction of any RUDEX.* assets you are explicitly agreeing to the current fee schedule, and we are not responsible with any fee related problems arising from such transactions.
CROSS-CHAIN DEPOSITS AND RECOVERY POLICY
Sometimes wrong deposits transfers of electronic tokens to wallets intended for accepting and storing other cryptocurrencies occur in practice of exchange.
Usually, RUDEX does not restore and return wrong deposited cryptocurrencies to the users.If, due to an erroneous transfer, the User suffered serious losses, RUDEX can, at its sole discretion, decide to restore and return the electronic tokens to the User.
RUDEX DOES NOT RETURN ELECTRONIC TOKENS THAT ARE NOT LISTED AND WHICH ARE NOT SUPPORTED BY THE GATEWAY
Returning wrong deposited electronic tokens is a very dangerous and extremely time-consuming process. Not all such deposits are refundable, and the degree of complexity, risk and cost over time depends on type of cryptocurrency was mistakenly sent and to which address.
If User wishes to restore and return his electronic tokens, he should contact the RUDEX support service, indicating the following information: the name of the electronic token that was mistakenly deposited in a wallet intended for another cryptocurrency; the number of electronic tokens; txid, transaction screenshot.
If recovery and return of mistakenly deposited electronic tokens is possible, RUDEX may need to install or update the wallet software, export/import secret keys, etc.
Users should be aware of the difficulties described above in the process of cross-deposit refund. RUDEX makes best efforts and expects patience and understanding from the users. The process may take more than two months.
Recovery fee and refund is 10%, but not less than $ 100.
For deposits with an erroneous memo / destination tag the recovery fee is 10%, but not less than $ 10.
Delisted coins can be claimed less 10% fee within two months (but not less than $ 100). After two months delisted coins cannot be claimed.